Returns & Exchanges
Returns are accepted for following
- Product may look little different in picture when live
- Product is damaged in transit due to not careful delivery or possible bead crack while in air-place pressure change.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Items on sale
However used body jewellery due to hygiene reason, breakage that occurs while in your possession or delivery to your customers are not covered by our return policy. Any faulty or damaged on arrival items are to be reported within 30 days of dispatch date, maximum 7 days of receipt. We do not offer any warranty to products while in use. Any damage marks or visual wear marks for amber jewellery will be refused return.
- Keep original packaging and labels, merchandise that has been sized or otherwise altered cannot be returned.
- Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Products must be returned unused, in their original condition, no sign of wear or abuse and from the country to which the order was delivered.
- No walk-in collection, return, replacement not available.
On receipt of your notice we will respond you acknowledgement and further return instructions.
- Merchandise should be carefully packed with padded wrap.
- You must include the note with the Return ID number, to avoid any delay in processing of your Returns, the items are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. We recommend that you use a secure reliable service, preferably trackable. Retain proof of sending the item, in case of any dispute.
- Clearly indicate it is a return to sender on customs declaration.
Refund, store credit, exchange available. Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser's credit, debit card or PayPal (whichever is applicable), used to purchase the product. We are sorry we cannot refund the cost of returning the item back to us except in the circumstances outlined above. Please note that if your order has been sent outside of the European Union, we are unable to refund any customs duties and sales taxes that you may have incurred. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs authorities directly. Refunds are estimated 3-10 business days processing time to complete.