I ordered this for my new nephew. I got confirmation it arrived (very quickly I might add) and my sister in law was sooo excited! After having one of these for my youngest and swearing by it, she was completed thrilled with trying it with her baby.
- It is untreated natural amber and considered to be stronger and more effective than polished amber.
- Handmade, double knotted between each bead
- Finished with threaded Extra-Secure safety screw clasp
- Only authentic Baltic amber verified by the Gemological Institute of Europe
- Tested according to European product safety standards
- Leave on all day, wrap around ankle at night
- Product does not lose effectiveness over time
- Ships within 1-3 working days
Please measure your child before purchasing our jewelry. Most babies will fit the 5.5-6.0'' or 14-15 cm bracelet/anklet.
How does Baltic amber work:
During wear, Baltic amber releases trace amounts of healing oils, also known as succinic acid. This oil is naturally anti-inflammatory and relieves teething symptoms by reducing swelling and drooling.
Amber is electrostatically charged so assists in removing negative energy from the body.
When absorbed into the skin, it can relieve and/or help relieve symptoms of the following:
- pain & inflammation caused by teething
- excessive drooling caused by teething
- colic pain
- skin rush
- excessive gas
It also promotes:
- natural healing
- quality sleep
- overall sense of well-being
If tracking service is not purchased at checkout, we are not responsible for your parcel's location during shipping or its arrival at your address.
Items rarely go missing, but by selecting the "non-tracked" shipping method you assume all responsibility for your order during shipment.
- 9 out of 10
- M - normal size (5.5-6.0'' or 14-15 cm)
- Semi (otherwise known popularly as 'Raw' amber)
- Premium baroque
- Safety release, cotton string knotted between each bead, plastic amber-colored twist clasp
Love it!!! This is exactly as pictured. My little baby girl is going to love it when she starts actively teething. :)