Cherry colour amber anklet with Evil Eye for your little one. Available in many sizes.
The Evil eye (Greek: Mάτι, meaning "eye", Hebrew: עַיִן הָרָע, Persian/Arabic: عين “ayn” ) is a superstitious curse or legend, believed to be cast by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person when one is unaware.
- All amber beads are rounded so that they lay comfortably against baby's skin. This allows maximum contact and gives added comfort to you and your little one.
- Attractive to wear, gently comfortable, lightweight and beautiful.
- Exact bead colour and shape can vary.
- Product does not lose effectiveness over time
- Most Teething babies will fit the 5.5-6.0'' or 14-15 cm bracelet/anklet